Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

John Cena Admits Manny Pacquiao Can Beat Him In Boxing Match




John Cena pose with his WWE beltJohn Cena was asked about Manny Pacquiao in WWE SummerSlam event, Why? I do not have any idea why someone will ask him about Manny Pacquiao but John Cena has good words to say about Manny Pacquiao. Maybe someone asked him about Manny pacquiao since there was an ongoing promotion of Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 match.

"I think it would be very quick, and the decision would be obvious," Cena said. "Manny Pacquiao will knock me out in the 1st round." ... "I have a lot of respect (for Pacquiao). He's done so much, not only for the Philippines. His popularity has transcended," Cena said.
Manny Pacquiao picture with his title belts after his match
There are many people who think that wrestling is a legit sport especially the wrestling fans. I dont mean to diss those who believe that but I always think that WWE wrestling (not the wrestling sport) is always fun to watch. I used to watch it when i was still younger and still watch it just to see what's going on. I also remember that Pacquiao was accompanied before by former WWE star Dave Batista to watch a match.


Wrestling and Boxing is two different thing and I think that John Cena was right when he said that Manny Pacquiao can beat him and maybe KO him in the first round. But if they will fight in WWE wrestling match then I think John Cena has the upper hand since Pacquiao has no experience in wrestling. I think it will be fun to watch if the two will box. Who knows maybe they will do a friendly wrestling or boxing match in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment